Royal Deliveries. Noen som har vært borti de?

Spørsmål (og forhåpentligvis svar) knytta til bilimport.

Moderator: frkglad

benbeni89
Nybegynner

Royal Deliveries. Noen som har vært borti de?

Post by benbeni89 »

Hei!

Snakker med en kar som skal selge en bil nå.
Han har den i England, men den er venstrestyrt.
Og han har tenkt til å la Royal Deliveries gjøre jobben ang frakt o.l.

Lurer på om det er noen som har erfaringer, eller kan si noe om disse?

http://ibs-delivers.net/shipping.asp

Fint med alle innspill!! :)
Ole Reidar
Administrator

Re: Royal Deliveries. Noen som har vært borti de?

Post by Ole Reidar »

Ole Reidar Dvergsdal
Admin

2022 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4
x 2020 Audi E-Tron 55 S-line
x 2017 Tesla Model S 75D
x 2015 Tesla Model S 70D
x 2012 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro S-Tronic
benbeni89
Nybegynner

Post by benbeni89 »

Kan hende.
Det er denne annonsen: http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=vylnsgpgvycf
Er veldig billig da..

Dette er en mail han skrev til meg:

As promissed I will try to tell you more information about how the deal works.
1. First of all we must agree that we are dealing for:
- the car: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX;
- at the price of: € 14.000,00.
2. After this you must send me your full name and the address where you want the car to arrive;
3. After I will receive the information from you I will make the reservation with you as the intended receiver;
4. You will receive information about the car inspection, the delivery period and a payment request from the delivery company agents. They will give you the all the information you need to send the payment to one of their cashiers. They request a minimum deposit of 50% (min deposit that is taked to deliver a car from UK to Eu), not the entire amount that we are dealing for. Please not that the payment is sent to the escrow company and not to me directly. The payment will be forwarded to me only after you receive the car and confirm that you accept it.
5. After the payment will be verified, in 3 days you will receive the car. From the receiving moment you will have a 10 days inspection period. After the inspection period will be over you will have to decide if you want to keep the car or not.
5.1 You keep the car, you send the rest of the payment, and the deal will be over.
5.2 You dont keep the car, you request a return, and in 24 hours you will get your money back, and the car will be returned to me. You will not be charged for the return of the car. I hope this will clear your mind of any doubt and that everything is ok. The escrow website is: http://ibs-delivers.net
If you want to buy the car, and if you want to start the transaction please send me your full name, delivery address and phone number.
SOME DETAILS:
4 Airbags Anti-Anti-Start Eislauf Retro Radio CD elektr. Dégivrants Cimatisation Leder Servolenkung ABS Zentralverriegelung
Thank you and please reply as soon as you can!
benbeni89
Nybegynner

Post by benbeni89 »

Dette var første mailen:

Thank you for contacting me about the car ( Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX 14.000eur )
I want to let you know a few things from the start :
- The car is 100% okay, NO accidents, NO hidden payments, NO dents, like new inside/outside.
- The car is located in MIDDLESEX, United Kingdom and it will be delivered from here to your location;
- The car was purchased from Berlin for my wife (she is 6 months pregnant and she can't use it anymore and we decided to sell it to a person from Europe since it's have the drive side on the left side);
- I am in the middle of some important events right now I want to use an escrow/delivery company to handle the transaction, and two days ago I have deposited the car in to the escrow company custody. I have been instructed by the escrow company team to give you information about the step by step procedure of the transaction, so if you are still interested to buy the car you can reply to this email.
Have a nice day.
Ole Reidar
Administrator

Post by Ole Reidar »

Jeg står på mitt. Dette er svindel! Som du ser så treffer denne selgeren alle punkta i lista jeg har i posten som jeg linka til i mitt forrige innlegg.
Ole Reidar Dvergsdal
Admin

2022 Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo 4
x 2020 Audi E-Tron 55 S-line
x 2017 Tesla Model S 75D
x 2015 Tesla Model S 70D
x 2012 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 TDI Quattro S-Tronic
benbeni89
Nybegynner

Post by benbeni89 »

Takker for hjelpen!

Dropper jo seff denne tullingen da! :x